If you've found this site useful, we'd really appreciate a small donation to help with the hosting costs. Thanks!
This is a list of pages that comprise the Picasso's Unknown Masterpiece area (part of The Picasso Conspiracy site), plus links to offsite resources.
- The Burial of Casagemas (Evocation), 1901
- The Embrace, 1901
- La Vie, 1903
- Phallus and Nude, 1903
- The Mackerel, 1903
- Les Desmoiselles d'Avignon, 1907
- Curtain Design for Parade, 1917
- Pantomime Horse Studies for Parade, 1917 - Related Puppetry Imagery
- Costume Studies for Pulchinella, 1920
- The Three Dancers, 1925
- La Statuaire, 1925
- The Studio, 1925
- Crucifixion, 1930
- Crucifixion Studies of the 1930's
- The Vollard Suite
- Classical Prints of the 1920's and 1930's
- The Dream, 1932
- Le Meurtre, 1934 and The Death of Marat, 1934
- Minotaur with Javelin, 1934
- Minotauromachy, 1936
- Picasso's illustrations of Paul Eluard's poem, "La Barre d'Appui", 1936
- Guernica, 1937
- Guernica in depth
- Picasso's Secret Guernica
- Night Fishing in Antibes, 1939
- Curtain Design for Romain Rolland's Play,"Le 14 Juillet", 1936
- Grand air, Les yeux fertiles, 1936
- Erotic Compositions of the 1950's and 1960's
- Peace, 1952
- Picasso's Bestiary
If you have linked to this page and would like a reciprocal link, please let us know.
- UK-based Student web portal, with extensive links to academic and other research resources.
- The Derx-Picasso Collection
- Details of 700 unknown Picasso oil sketches
- The C.J. Jung Home Page
- Here's where you'll find more discussion and images of the 1934 Drawing
- Cubism Gallery Asada
- A nicely designed site for a Japanese gallery that deals in European Cubism paintings.
- Picasso's Guernica Unveiled
- Alan Carter's presentation of the hidden images he has found in Guernica.
- Internet for the Fine Arts
- A comprehensive network of artists, galleries, museums, organizations, and resources relating to the fine arts. If you have an interest in the fine arts, be sure to explore this site.